Identification and categorisation of the potential risks and their evaluation in relation to the investigated incident, project or operational process. We determine the likelihood of these threats occurring, the potential damages from such threats, the actions to prevent the threats or at least reducing the damage caused by them. We also make recommendations on training and risk management.
Most important elements of the administrative background of security
- Security audits and analysis: Audits in the areas of security, personnel, infrastructure and processes, pointing out the critical points to the client.
- Safeguarding plans, documentation
- Private investigation
- Processing the results of the audit and compilation of concrete recommendations
- Preparing Disaster Recovery Plans
- Preparation of a security Disaster Recovery Plan from the aspect of security technology
- Security training: for the management and employees
Providing security supervision, training and audit for the HR selection method for management and other critical positions.